When we visit nail salons to get our nails decked up, at times we would be a little overwhelmed by the strong smell that emits from the nail polish bottles. That leads to our search in finding nail polishes that have more natural ingredients (hopefully the smell would not be so strong), or even organic nail polishes. Throughout the search, we are convinced that there are no organic nail polishes in the market, at least not now. There is no organic certification for nail polishes. But we are more than happy to find 3 brands of natural nail polishes that are 7-toxin free.
Innovators of beauty and the revolutionizers of color trends – LVX is luxurious and high-fashion. LVX is devoted to translate the top runway colors based on emerging trends of high fashion. All LVX procuts are made in USA.
Another brand made in USA, NCLA creatively innovates products that combine both fashion and beauty. They believe in achieving the perfect look that subtly impresses, inspiring innovation through fashion forward design and delivering superior quality that stands far above the rest.
This is a new gel in town. From NCLA made in USA, this gel is super durable that lasts up to 21 days. It is a no-wipe gel nail lacquer and protects the nautral nail with quick and easy removal.
What exactly does “7-toxin free” mean?
7-toxin free means:
- No formaldehyde
- No formaldehyde resin
- No DBP
- No Toulene
- No Camphor
- No Xylene
- No Parabens
- Formaldehyde – a colorless, strong-smelling gas used in making building materials and many house hold products.
- Formaldehyde resin – a synthetic resin made with formaldehyde as a base ingredient. Commonly used in paints and varnishes.
- DBP – Dibutyl phthalate, is used mainly in nail products as a solvent for dyes and as a plasticizer that prevents nail polishes from becoming brittle.
- Toulene – a colorless, water-insoluble liquid with the smell associated with paint thinners.
- Camphor – a waxy, flammable, white or transparent solid with a strong aroma.
- Xylene – a colorless, flammable liquid
- Parabens – a class of widely used preservatives in cosmetics and pharmaceutical products
Above all, the brands are vegan and cruelty-free as the products are not tested on animals.
Now that we know what’s inside our normal nail polishes, are you ready to paint your nails with more naturally made colors? We can’t wait to try these 3 luxurious brands – fashionable yet natural.
Bejeweled will be launching these 3 brands of 7-toxin free nail polishes, come 9th January 2017. Register your interest with us.